Clouds, Dew Point & Relative Humidity Unit
This week-long, low-prep unit addresses the essential question, “How do we measure water in the atmosphere?” This meteorological-focused unit covers the following concepts: dew point, relative humidity, saturation levels, condensation, cloud formation, psychrometer, wet bulb temperature, and dry bulb temperature.
Access a preview of this resource here.
This inquiry-based unit includes the following items:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Lesson Plan
- Clouds PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Clouds Practice Worksheets & Answer Keys (two versions)
- Clouds and Weather Worksheet & Answer Key
- Clouds Writing Prompt Assignment
- Dew Point & Relative Humidity PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Dew Point & Relative Humidity Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Dew Point, Relative Humidity & Cloud Formation Lab & Answer Key
- Dew Point, Relative Humidity & Clouds Quizzes (two versions) & Answer Keys
Grade Levels: 7th – 12th
Total Pages: 90+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Earth’s Atmosphere Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Anita T. says, “My online students enjoyed this unit as much as I did. It was great to have some help.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sonya Hanks (TPT Seller) says, “This was very helpful! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Samantha Bullis (TPT Seller) says, “This is super comprehensive! Thank you!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!