Green Cleaning Unit
This low-prep, eco-friendly unit addresses the following two essential questions, “How can we become more environmentally friendly when cleaning?” and “How does the effectiveness of environmentally friendly glass cleaners compare to the effectiveness of conventional glass cleaners?”
Access a preview of this resource here.
For better or for worse, people – just like every other species – affect the environment. Unlike other species, however, our actions have the ability to do great harm, or great good, on a global scale.
The following resources are included in this bundle:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Green Cleaning Lesson Plan
- Green Cleaning Introduction Worksheet & Answer Key
- Cleaning Product Ingredients Worksheet
- Homemade Cleaning Product Worksheet
- Green vs. Conventional Cleaners Lesson Plan
- Scientific Method Green Cleaner Lab & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 20+
Teaching Duration: 2 Days
Save 20% on this resource in the Introduction to Environmental Science Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!