Introduction to Environmental Science Vocabulary Word Wall Cards
This Introduction to Environmental Science word wall set features:
- 20 vocabulary terms from the Introduction to Environmental Science unit
- Relevant and age-appropriate definitions for each term
- Highly-engaging and applicable images for each term
- Alphabetized terms in PDF and editable formats
- Blank template cards should you choose to add additional terms
Vocabulary word wall cards are a fantastic way to enrich any classroom experience for students. Some choose to introduce these cards a few at a time, while others use them as a decorative border around the perimeter of their classroom.
Why use word walls?
- They provide a permanent model for high frequency words.
- They help students see patterns and relationships in words, thus building phonics and spelling skills.
- They provide reference support for students during reading and writing activities.
- When paired with images and definitions, they enhance recall abilities.
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 30
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.