People and their Environment Unit
Throughout this no-prep unit, students research the factors that influence the impact a population has on its environment. Thereafter, students study the impact environmental factors have on a human’s wellbeing.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this bundle:
- People and their Environment Lesson Plan
- People and their Environment PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- People and their Environment Practice Packet & Answer Key
- People and their Environment Quiz & Answer Key
- “What Humans Need” Lesson Plan
- “What Humans Need” Activity & Answer Key
- World Population and the Environment Data Sheet
- Human Population Exam Study Guide
- Human Population Unit Exam & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 8th – 12th
Total Pages: 45+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Humans and the Environment Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Educating Exceptional Minds (TPT Seller) says, “This is a great resource!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.