Severe Weather Unit
A main focus while studying meteorology is to reduce the amount of destruction caused by severe weather. We can do so by forecasting severe weather early. Throughout this two-week long unit, students focus on the following essential question, “How do scientists categorize dangerous weather?”
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Introduction to Severe Weather PowerPoint Presentation
- Severe Weather Project (two versions) & Rubrics
- Severe Weather Quiz & Answer Key
- Hurricane Tracking Lab & Answer Key
- Severe Weather Differentiated Extension Assignment & Rubric
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 35+
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
Save 20% on this resource in the Meteorology (Weather) Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.