Symbiotic Relationships Unit
This low-prep, symbiotic relationships unit addresses the following essential question, “How do organisms interact with one another?”
Symbiosis refers to the close and mutually beneficial relationship between different species, where they interact and rely on each other for survival or other advantageous outcomes. This unit focuses on Parasitism, Mutualism, Commensalism, Neutralism, and Competition.
The following items are included in this unit:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Species Interactions Lesson Plan
- Symbiosis Do Now
- Symbiotic Relationships PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Ecological Interactions Reading Comprehension Activity & Answer Key
- Symbiotic Relationships Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Ecological Interactions Lab & Answer Key
- Niches vs. Habitats & Symbiosis Quiz & Answer Key
- Ecological Interactions Quiz & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 10th
Total Pages: 70+
Teaching Duration: 4 Days
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!