Climate Change Unit
Of all the environmental issues, global climate change may be the one that will have the greatest impact on our future. While weather refers to daily changes in temperature, precipitation, air pressure, and so forth, climate is an area’s average weather conditions over a long period. Three factors have more influence on Earth’s climate than all others combined – the sun, global wind patterns, and the oceans.
This two-week long unit challenges students to research the following essential questions:
- “What factors determine Earth’s climate?”
- “What are the effects of climate change?”
- “How can we respond to climate change?”
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this gigantic unit:
- Our Dynamic Climate Lesson Plan
- Our Dynamic Climate PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Climate Change Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Effects of Climate Change Lesson Plan
- Effects of Climate Change PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Tracking CO2 and Temperature Lesson Plan
- Tracking CO2 and Temperature Lab & Answer Key
- Climate Change Quiz & Answer Key
- Additional Version of Climate Change Quiz
- Climate Clues in Ice Lesson Plan
- Climate Clues in Ice Reading Worksheet & Answer Key
- The Perilous Plight of the Pika Case Study Lab & Answer Key
- Responding to Climate Change Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Responding to Climate Change Quiz & Answer Key
- Global Warming Quiz & Answer Key
- Kyoto Protocol Lesson Plan
- Kyoto Protocol Worksheet & Answer Key
- Climate Exam Study Guide
- Climate Exam & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 135+
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
Save 20% on this resource in the Toward A Sustainable Future Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.