Ecological Footprint Unit
Throughout this week-long, low-prep unit, students focus on global ecological footprints while studying the following essential question, “How sustainable is your current lifestyle?” Students are introduced to the following terms: sustainability, sustainable society, affluence, hectare, ecological footprint, habitat destruction, etc.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Ecological Footprint Lesson Plans
- Ecological Footprint PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- “The Story of Stuff” Activity Packet & Answer Key
- Personal Eco-Footprint Worksheet
- Ecological Footprint Assignment & Answer Key
- Ecological Footprint Dinner Lesson Plan
- Ecological Footprint Dinner Do Now
- “Hungry Planet” Book PowerPoint Presentation
- Ecological Footprint Dinner Project
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 75+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Introduction to Environmental Science Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ WellSoul Classroom (TPT Seller) says, “Great resource! My students were very engaged and we had great discussions.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Christine R. says, “Great Resource. Thank you for sharing!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!