Environmental Connections Unit
This low-prep unit focuses on the following essential question, “What are connections within our environment?” Earth’s environment is always changing, from both natural cycles and as the byproduct of certain events or influences, including human activity.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Environmental Impact Introduction Lesson Plan
- Observing Your Environment Discussion & Worksheet
- Environmental Connections Lesson Plan
- Living on the Coast Worksheet & Answer Key
- Coastal Resources Class Debate Packet & Rubric
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 13
Teaching Duration: 4 Days
Save 20% on this resource in the Ecology Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!