Looking for a quick introduction or review of graphs? This mini-unit includes everything you need! Students focus on the following essential question, “How are graphs used to communicate data?”
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Communicating Data Through Graphs Presentation (31 slides)
- Graphing Guided Notes (5 pages)
- Graphing in Your Life Assignment (2 pages)
- Graphing in the News Assignment (1 page)
- Graph Analysis Lab (16 pages)
Save 20% on this resource in the Science Skills Unit Bundle.
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 55
Teaching Duration: 2 Days
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!