Heat Transfer in the Atmosphere (Convection, Conduction, Radiation) Unit
Throughout this two-week long, low-prep unit, the following essential question is investigated, “How is heat transferred throughout our environment?” Topics covered include kinetic energy, convection, convection current, conduction, radiation, etc.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Heating the Atmosphere Lesson Plan
- Heat Transfer PowerPoint Presentations & Guided Notes (two versions of each)
- Heat Transfer Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Convection Cell Worksheet & Answer Key
- Heat Transfer Quiz & Answer Key (two versions)
- Heat Transfer WebQuest & Answer Key
- Heat Transfer by Conduction Lab & Answer Key
- Heat Transfer in the Atmosphere Lab & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 80+
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
Save 20% on this resource in the Earth’s Atmosphere Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Caitlyn W. says, “This was a great resource.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tanya B. says, “Thank you, the students loved it!!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Angelia B. says, “Great differentiation tool!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.