High vs. Low Pressure Systems Unit
The following essential question is addressed in this unit, “What is the difference between low and high pressure systems?” Topics covered include barometric pressure, high pressure, anticyclones, low pressure, cyclones, converging air, diverging air, pressure gradient, isobars, midlatitude cyclones, etc.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- High vs. Low Pressure Systems PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- High vs. Low Pressure Systems Comparative Table & Answer Key
- High vs. Low Pressure Systems Practice Packet & Answer Key
- High vs. Low Pressure Systems Lab & Answer Key
- Hurricane Tracking Lab & Answer Key
- Pressure Systems Quiz & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 8th – 12th
Total Pages: 85+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Meteorology (Weather) Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Chloe B. says, “Great resource! Students understand the information especially after the pressure lab!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!