In this no-prep unit, students are introduced to the different types of variables. A variable is any factor, trait, or condition that can exist in differing amounts or types. An experiment usually has three kinds of variables: independent, dependent, and controlled.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following items are included in this bundle:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Variables Lesson Plans (two versions)
- Variables PowerPoint Presentations (two versions) & Guided Notes (two versions)
- Variables Practice Packet (two versions) & Answer Keys
- Variables Quiz & Answer Key
- Scientific Method & Variables Quiz & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 70+
Teaching Duration: 4 Days
Save 20% on this resource in the Introduction to Earth Science Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rocquina V. says, “Very clear and easy to understand resource. Provides practice for students which I love.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Magnifying the Science Classroom (TPT Seller) says, “This saved me so much time teaching variables. Thank you for putting this together!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!