Introduction to Earth Science Unit Bundle
Access a preview of this resource here.
Unlock the wonders of Earth Science with this comprehensive Introduction to Earth Science Unit Bundle! Ideal for both new and seasoned educators, this bundle is aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and designed to kickstart your science curriculum with creative and engaging lesson plans.
Dive into the fascinating realms of geology, meteorology, astronomy, and oceanography—the four main branches of Earth Science—while ensuring your students master essential skills crucial for success in the course.
Why Choose This Bundle:
✅ 20% savings on this comprehensive bundle!
✅ Growing bundle—receive new resources added for free!
✅ Aligned with NGSS for a seamless fit into your science lesson plans
✅ Engaging activities, assignments, and presentations to enhance student learning
✅ Bonus resources, including Earth Science Current Event Assignment, Review Guide, Unit Test & Answer Key, and Unit Pacing Guide
Prepare your students for a thrilling exploration of Earth Science, meeting and exceeding the standards with this comprehensive bundle. Elevate your science curriculum and set the stage for a captivating learning experience!
✎ WHAT’S INCLUDED?
- Course Syllabus
- Can You Follow Directions? Activity
- About Me Activity
- Student Connection Survey
- Earth and Space Science Bingo
- Spaceship Activity
- Evaluating the Dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide Assignment
- Lab Safety Unit
- The Nature of Science Unit
- The Community of Science Unit
- Scientific Method Unit
- Variables Unit
- Unit Conversions & Scientific Notation Unit
- Graphing, Percent Error and Rate of Change Unit
- Density Unit
- Introduction to Earth Science Presentation & Guided Notes
- Earth: A Unique Planet Unit
- Introduction to Earth Science Task Cards | Warm-Ups | Exit Slips
- Earth Science Current Event Assignment
- Review Guide
- Unit Test and Answer Key
- Unit Pacing Guide
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 545+
Teaching Duration: 2 Months
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!