Unit Conversions & Scientific Notation Unit
Throughout this no-prep unit, students practice converting between units and using scientific notation. Converting between units and understanding scientific notation are essential skills for all science courses. In this lesson, students learn to compare between measurement systems, why the SI system is predominantly used in the science community, SI system prefixes, how to convert between units, why and how scientific notation is used, etc.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this bundle:
- Unit Conversions & Scientific Notation Lesson Plan
- Unit Conversions & Scientific Notation PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Unit Conversions & Scientific Notation Worksheet & Answer Key
- Unit Conversions in the Real World Activity
- Scientific Notation in the Real World Activity
- Unit Conversions & Scientific Notation Quiz & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 45+
Teaching Duration: 3 Days
Save 20% on this resource in the Introduction to Earth Science Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!