Scientific Method Unit
In this week-long, low-prep unit, students investigate what the scientific method is while they focus on the following essential question, “What are the steps scientists often use to solve problems?” Students learn the basics of what science is, the difference between earth, life and physical science, and are introduced to the steps that make up the scientific method.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Lab Organizer
- Scientific Method Lesson Plan
- Scientific Method PowerPoint Presentations (two versions) & Guided Notes
- Scientific Method Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Scientific Method & Variables Quiz & Answer Key
- Scientific Method M&M Lab
- “Saving Sam” Scientific Method Lab & PowerPoint Presentation
- Problem Solving, Scientific Method & Density Lab & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 70+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Introduction to Earth Science Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.