Graphing, Percent Error & Rate of Change Unit
This two-week long, low-prep unit covers constructing and understanding graphs, using data to calculate percent error and using data to calculate the rate of change. Interpreting data is an integral skill in any science course.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this two-week long unit:
- Graphing PowerPoint & Guided Notes
- Graphing in Your Life Assignment
- Graphing in the News Assignment
- Shoebox Observation Lab & Answer Key
- Data in Earth Science PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Data in Earth Science (Percent Error) Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Rate of Change Practice Worksheets (two versions) & Answer Keys
- Graph Analysis Lab & Answer Key
- Design Your Own Graph Lab
- Graphing, Percent Error and Rate of Change Quiz & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 5th – 12th
Total Pages: 75+
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
Save 20% on this resource in the Introduction to Earth Science Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.