Environmental Science: Back to the Basics Unit
This no-prep unit addresses the following essential question, “How do scientists uncover, research, and solve environmental problems?” Topics covered include the environment, humans and the environment, natural resources, non-renewable resources, human population growth, ecological footprint, ethics, anthropocentrism, biocentrism, ecocentrism, the preservation ethic, the conservation ethic, the land ethic, environmental justice, sustainability, etc.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Environmental Science: Back to the Basics Lesson Plan
- Environmental Science: Back to the Basics PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Environmental Science: Back to the Basics Homework Assignment
- Environmental Science: Back to the Basics Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Environmental Science: Back to the Basics Assignment & Answer Key
- Ecological Footprint Assignment & Answer Key
- Environmental Science: Back to the Basics Vocabulary Quiz & Answer Key
- Environmental Ethics Debate
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 50+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Introduction to Environmental Science Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lee S. says, “Fantastic resource for distance learning in Environmental Science…would highly recommend!!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stacie O. says, “Well done unit, organized and easy to implement.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kristin B. says, “Easy to use and interesting.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Aimee H. says, “I’ve used this 2 years in a row now. Great resource! Thanks!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!