Environmental Science Full Year Lab Bundle
This bundle includes a full year’s worth of editable, inquiry-based and differentiated laboratory assignments from the Environmental Science Full Year Curriculum.
Environmental Science is a laboratory course that is designed to help students understand the complex nature of our environment and make responsible decisions regarding its protection and use. Students will be introduced to problems of land use, human population, environmental health, and sustainability. Field studies and inquiry-based investigations are an integral part of this course.
Lab assignments provide students with hands-on opportunities to practice skills and enhance their understanding of newly learned concepts.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this bundle:
- Problem Solving, Scientific Method & Density Lab & Answer Key
- Scientific Method Green Cleaner Lab & Answer Key
- Tragedy of the Commons Fishing Lab & Answer Key
- Habitat – Your Choice Lab
- “Tracking an Outbreak” Lab & Answer Key
- “Tuna for Lunch?” Lab
- Patterns of Sprawl Lab & Answer Key
- We “Auto” Drive Less Lab
- Green Building Design Lab & Answer Key
- Tracking CO2 and Temperature Lab & Answer Key
- The Perilous Plight of the Pika Case Study Lab & Answer Key
- Efficiency of Fossil Fuels Lab & Answer Key
- Fossil Fuel Use Lab & Answer Key
- Operation Oil Spill Cleanup Lab
- Abiotic & Biotic Factors Mini Lab
- Abiotic & Biotic Factors Pre-Lab Questions
- Salinity & Lima Beans Lab
- Energy Flow Lab & Answer Key
- Food Energy Lab & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 175+
Teaching Duration: 1 Year
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ JT H. says, “This resource is a great resource full of different labs and activities that can be used in an Environmental Science class.”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.