Niches vs. Habitats & Symbiosis Unit
This two-week long, no-prep unit addresses the following essential questions, “How does an organism’s niche differ from its habitat?” and “How do organisms interact with one another?”
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following items are included in this unit:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Niches vs. Habitats PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Niches vs. Habitats Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Niches Creative Project
- Species Interactions Lesson Plan
- Symbiosis Do Now
- Symbiotic Relationships PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Ecological Interactions Reading Comprehension Activity & Answer Key
- Symbiotic Relationships Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Ecological Interactions Lab & Answer Key
- Niches vs. Habitats & Symbiosis Quiz & Answer Key
- Ecological Interactions Quiz & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 110+
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
Save 20% on this resource in the Ecology Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Powered by Science (TPT Seller) says, “Great resource! I appreciate the work and effort that went into this.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Megan O. says, “This resource was amazing. My students were able to easily break down the concept.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Teaching the Gifted (TPT Seller) says, “Great resource, thanks!”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!