This week-long unit addresses the following essential question, “How do we differentiate between types of volcanoes?”
Access a preview of this resource here.
Students learn what volcanoes are, how they form, where they are located on our planet, what determines the explosivity of a volcano, the anatomy of a volcano, and the different types of volcanoes.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Volcanoes PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Volcanoes Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Volcanoes 101 Pamphlet
- Volcanoes in the Headlines Activity
- Volcanism Online Activity & Answer Key
- Volcanoes Quizzes (two versions) & Answer Keys
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 60+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Earth’s Dynamic Crust & Interior Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.