Plate Tectonics Unit
Looking for a no-prep Plate Tectonics unit? Throughout this two-week long unit, students investigate the following essential question, “The Earth’s crust is in constant motion – how does this affect us?” Concepts covered include continental drift, plate tectonics, Pangaea, sea-floor spreading, divergent boundary, convergent boundary, transform boundary, hot spot, etc.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The resources included in this unit are as follows:
- Plate Tectonics Lesson Plan
- Plate Tectonics PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Plate Tectonics Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Patterns of Crustal Activity Lab & Answer Key
- Snack Tectonics Lab & Answer Key
- Plate Tectonics Quiz & Answer Key
- Earth’s Dynamic Crust & Interior Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Earth’s Dynamic Crust & Interior Quiz & Answer Key
- Plate Tectonics & Earth’s Interior Study Guide
Grade Levels: 7th – 12th
Total Pages: 110+
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
Save 20% on this resource in the Earth’s Dynamic Crust & Interior Complete Unit Bundle!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.