Stars and the Universe Unit
This two-week long, low-prep unit addresses how stars are classified and how the universe formed, including the big bang theory.
Access a preview of this resource here.
The following resources are included in this unit:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Classification of Stars Lesson Plan
- Classification of Stars PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Classification of Stars Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Hertzsprung-Russell (H-R) Diagram Lab & Answer Key
- Life Cycle of Stars Lesson Plan
- Life Cycle of Stars PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Life Cycle of a Star Lab & Answer Key
- Stars Practice Packet & Answer Key
- The Big Bang Lesson Plan
- The Big Bang PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- The Big Bang Research Packet & Answer Key
- The Big Bang Research Assignment & Teacher Notes
- Stars and the Universe Study Guide & Answer Key
- Stars Quiz & Answer Key (two versions)
- The Universe Quizzes (two versions) & Answer Keys
- Stars and the Universe Unit Exam, Answer Booklet & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 7th – 12th
Total Pages: 215+
Teaching Duration: 1 Week
Save 20% on this resource in the Astronomy Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Chloe B. says, “I usually do doodle notes with my students followed by activities. The activities in this bundle are great! It keeps students engaged.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Zeal for Zoology (TPT Seller) says, “I loved this resource in my Earth & Space science class.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lynn G. says, “Great Resource! Thanks!!!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rodda Resources (TPT Seller) says, “Great Product.”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!