Rocks & Minerals Unit Bundle
Save 10% on this bundle, which includes a one-month long Rocks & Minerals curriculum.
Access a preview of this resource here.
This incredible bundle addresses the following essential questions:
- How do we identify and classify different types of rocks?
- How does a rock change from one type to another?
- How do scientists identify minerals?
Students are introduced to minerals, the criteria for identifying a mineral, the value and uses of minerals, and the ways in which scientists identify minerals based on their physical and chemical properties. Additionally, students are introduced to types of rocks, their compositions and their formation processes.
The following items are included in this bundle:
- Minerals Lesson Plan
- Minerals PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Minerals Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Mineral Identification Lab Lesson Plan
- Mineral Identification Lab, Report Sheet & Answer Key
- Minerals Practice Assignment
- Minerals Project & Rubric
- Minerals Quiz & Answer Key
- Rocks Lesson Plan
- Rocks PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Rock Cycle PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Igneous Rock Practice Worksheets (two versions) & Answer Keys
- Sedimentary Rock Practice Worksheets (three versions) & Answer Keys
- Metamorphic Rock Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Rocks Quiz & Answer Key
- Rocks and Minerals WebQuest
- Rock Cycle Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Rocks & Minerals Review PowerPoint Presentation
- Rocks & Minerals Review blank bingo cards
- Classifying Rocks Using a Key & Answer Key
- Identifying Rocks Lab & Answer Key
- Rocks Differentiated Extension Assignment & Rubric
- Weathering, Erosion & Deposition PowerPoint Presentation
- Rocks & Minerals Unit Test & Answer Key
- Unit Pacing Guide
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 260+
Teaching Duration: 1 Month
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Chanhyun S. says, “This is a very good material. I find it helpful and time saving.”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!