Earth’s Atmosphere Task Cards | Warm-Ups | Exit Slips
Access a preview of this resource here.
The Earth’s Atmosphere task cards are wonderful tools to turn extra classroom minutes into valuable learning time.
These daily activities may be used at the very beginning of class as warm-ups or bell-ringers to get students into learning mode, near the end of class as exit tickets to make good educational use of that transition time, in the middle of class to shift gears between lessons, or whenever else you see fit.
These quick assessments provide students an opportunity to preview new material, review previously taught material and to practice critical thinking skills.
The Earth’s Atmosphere task card set includes 29 task cards and answer keys. The following units are covered:
- Layers & Characteristics of the Atmosphere Unit
- The Greenhouse Effect Unit
- Heat Transfer (Convection, Conduction, Radiation) Unit
- Phase Changes of Water Unit
- Air Pressure & Global Winds Unit
- Convection Currents, Land & Sea Breezes Unit
- Clouds, Dew Point & Relative Humidity Unit
- Global Climate Factors Unit
Grade Levels: 7th – 12th
Total Pages: 29 Task Cards + 29 Answer Keys
Teaching Duration: 2 Months
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!
There are no reviews yet.