Food Chains, Food Webs & Food Pyramids Unit
This incredible two-week long, low-prep unit addresses the following essential questions, “How do different organisms get the energy they need to survive?” and “How does energy move through an ecosystem?” Topics covered include energy, photosynthesis, chemosynthesis, primary producers, autotrophs, consumers, heterotrophs, carnivores, herbivores, omnivores, detritivores, decomposers, scavengers, food chain, food web, trophic levels, etc.
Access a preview of this resource here.
This unit includes the following resources:
- Unit Pacing Guide
- Nutritional Relationships PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Interactions of Life Practice Worksheet & Answer Key
- Energy Flow in Ecosystems PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Ecological Communities PowerPoint Presentation & Guided Notes
- Energy Flow in Ecosystems Practice Packet & Answer Key
- Keystone Species Reading Comprehension Activity & Answer Key
- Keystone Species WebQuest & Answer Key
- Create-Your-Own Epipelagic Food Web Activity
- Energy Flow in Ecosystems Quiz & Answer Key
- Energy Flow Lab & Answer Key
- Food Energy Lab & Answer Key
- Energy in an Ecosystem Quiz & Answer Key
- Nutritional Relationships Exam Study Guide & Answer Key
- Ecology Unit Exam #2 Study Guide
- Ecology Unit Exam & Answer Key
Grade Levels: 6th – 12th
Total Pages: 175+
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
Save 20% on this resource in the Ecology Complete Unit Bundle!
What busy teachers like you have said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Moos Classroom (TPT Seller) says, “Just what I needed.”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks for visiting!